l-a-d-y-l-a-r-a-s

l-a-d-y-l-a-r-a-s
Huge world, much stories, big problems, wide smiles. Welcome to my world.bernadette indah larasati, xoxo.

Minggu, 06 Desember 2009

the one i'll never forget

namanya serafine dwi fani lestari, cukup panggil fani :)

Probably my best friend is one of my schoolmates. we have known each other since we were in 7th grade. If I were to describe how she looks, I would say she is very pretty. She has curly black hair, brown almond-shaped eyes, a small nose and a small pointed chin. She is not very tall (i mean she's short!) and she is quite slim. She doesn't like to dress up so I usually see her wearing jeans and a T-shirt or.

It seems like she and I are always talking or laughing about something. She has a very nice personality and a wonderful sense of humor but she can also get a little depressed from time to time. I can always count on her to be honest and to give me the best advice.

I know I can rely on her. Even when our lives get busy we still make time to see each other. I can't imagine going to school and not having her there. Since I am better in english and she is better in math, and science. we can always help each other if we get confused about a difficult homework assignment. We are lucky that we complement each other so well and that we get along so well. I hope that our friendship will continue and be just as strong after we graduate from junior high school.

pertama kali kenal fani tuh pas kelas 7. kita sekelas di 7.1 when i look at the first sight, fani tuh judes, sombong, nyolot, blagu, dan segala macemnya deh hahaha :p

terus kita mulai deket pas kelas 8, fani is the one of the greatest girl i've ever known. fani pinter, rangking 1 gituloh. lucu,imut,dan senasib sama gue, sama-sam
a pendek hehehe semakin hari semakin deket sama dia. gatau kenapa gue ngerasa ada yang beda sama anak ini.

semester 2, pas masa-masa akhir gue di kelas 8. gue
duduk bareng fani. aaaaaa senangnya. seneng banget banget. kalo waktu pelajaran ada yang gue ga ngerti, gue pasti nanyanya sama fani. fani temen curhat gue. nah terus kalo katanya si chacha, fani punya poni yang menuju ke berbagai arah -____-

lo tau ngga?gue sebenernya ngiri banget sama fani loh. fani pinter, dan hatinya mulia banget. dia siap nolong orang kapanpun dia bisa. fani rajin banget ngerjain tugas ini itu. awaln
ya gue pikir nih anak kerajinan banget, tapi ternyata gue salah. buktinya, skrg fani itu salah satu motivasi gue buat tetep semangat belajar. gue inget banget kata-katanya fani yang kyk gini "ayo ras! kalo gue bisa kenapa lo engga?"

oh iyaaaa gue lagi suka lagunya "bestfriend". buat fani loh lagunya hihi
dengerin yaaaaaaa


Best Friend - Toy Box

she is my best friends best of all best friends.
Do you have a best friend too?
It tickles in my tummy she is so yummy yummy.
Hey you should get a best friend too!!!!



for you fani, you have been the one who knows exactly who i am more than my parents do. you have been a good girl for me. you give me motivation, you give me spirit. i'm lucky cause i have you as my bestfriend. i'm so thankful to God cause he has been very nice to me. God give me someone i've never imagine......you :)

1 komentar: