l-a-d-y-l-a-r-a-s

l-a-d-y-l-a-r-a-s
Huge world, much stories, big problems, wide smiles. Welcome to my world.bernadette indah larasati, xoxo.

Jumat, 25 Desember 2009

Y♥U

you were one of the important people in my life. 26-01-09 is the beginning of our story. we go through ups and downs together. But the problems did not stop beating us. I can survive, but you don’t. you are the one who started all of our problems. joy, sorrow, temptation. It is always our experience. sorry that you always says when you re-make the same mistake, does not mean at all. you always make this mistake. and it is a regret. you always say the pledge, and swear that you never keep. our story ended in 9 months. honestly I’m sad, I’m sorry and I can not let you go away. but I’m sick, I’m tired, I’m going all the trauma. and that was enough! 9 months rather than a short time, a hypocrite if I said I did not love you. but it was over.I must continue my life without you. thank you for coloring my life so far, has given happiness, and pain. you keep people who have meant in my life. anyway, happy anniversary 11 months dear!

ps : i never stop lovin' you, just to simply learn to live without you

2 komentar: